Used For: EPDM pipe boots are used to create a waterproof seal between the roof deck and protruding pipework.
1) After installing the roofing membrane place the pipe boot in position by sliding it over the drain or pipe. You may need to cut to required diameter
2) Mark the roofing membrane to show where rubber primer is to be applied
3) Remove boot and apply rubber primer
4) Wait until primer is touch dry and then re-install the pipe boot positioning over the pipe and onto the roof membrane.
5) Smooth down the join with a seam roller
6) Roll back the top of the boot and apply water cut off mastic around the pipe.
7) Roll back top of boot over mastic and install and tighten hose clip using screw driver.
Material EPDM Rubber & steel hose clip
Size 25-150 mm Diameter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.