Rubber Roofing Contact Bonding Adhesive:
This is a high strength, solvent based bonding adhesive specifically designed and manufactured to withstand the temperature extremes of flat roofing installations. Perfect for bonding the roof deck and vertical surfaces.
Suitable for a range of surfaces e.g. timber, brickwork, metal, PVC & concrete.
- Use a 4" mini roller to apply contact adhesive to both the up-stand and rubber roofing membrane. It is also good practice to secure the membrane to the deck perimeter with a 150mm width strip of contact adhesive. This will stop the membrane from lifting due to shrinkage. Ensure that the contact adhesive is touch dry before rolling the membrane onto the substrate/up-stand.
Application Non-Permeable Deck:
- Using a roller apply contact adhesive to both the deck and underside of membrane evenly. Ensure that the contact adhesive is touch dry before rolling the membrane onto the deck approx 5-20 minutes. Note It is not possible to re-position the membrane once stuck down using contact adhesive.
- 1.0 Litres (Coverage 1 to 2 sqm)
- 2.5 Litres (Coverage 4 to 5 sqm)
- 5.0 Litres (Coverage 7 to 10 sqm)
- 10 Litres (Coverage 15 to 20 sqm)