Sprayable Contact Adhesive For Rubber Membrane:
Used For: Adheres rubber membrane to most materials. Used on up-stands and vertical surfaces
Size: 500ml (Coverage up to 3 sqm)
Coverage: 0.17 Ltr / m2 when applied to both sides (depending on surfaces)
Advantages of traditional Contact Bonding Adhesive:
- Up to 6 times faster application time
- Up to 4 times faster drying time
- Increased operating window
- Zero Waste
- Up to 3 square metres per cannister
- Spray the contact bonding adhesive onto the upstand and the back of the membrane from a distance of 100mm-150mm. It is also good practice to secure the membrane to the deck perimeter with a 150mm width strip of contact adhesive. Ensure that the contact adhesive is touch dry before rolling the membrane onto the substrate/up-stand.
Application Non-Permeable Deck:
- Spray the adhesive on to both the deck and underside of membrane evenly from an approximate distance of 100-150mm. Ensure that the contact adhesive is touch dry before rolling the membrane onto the deck. Note It is not possible to re-position the membrane once stuck down using contact adhesive.
Allow sufficient time for the the contact adhesive to become touch dry dependant on weather conditions. If the membrane is bonded whilst the contact adhesive is still wet you may notice air bubbles appearing under the membrane. These will disappear within a short period of time due to the rubber roofing membrane being partially breathable.
|Brand Name||Rubber Roof UK|
|Roofing System||Classic Bond, DuoPly|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.